On January 2, 2017, Interactive Systems officially changed our company name to Symspire, a new name founded on connection and inspiration.
Why the change?
Recently we combined three companies — A.C.E. Alarms, DEC Electrical and Interactive Systems — into one company. Each company brings unique components that allow us to better serve our customers and expand the products and services we offer. We wanted to unify these companies under one name and one vision: to inspire lives by reinventing the ways we secure our spaces, use entertainment, and connect to our world.
What does this mean for you?
- We will now be able to offer a wider variety of products and services to our customers.
- We have a larger team to provide you with a higher level of customer service and attention.
- You now have one team of professionals, seamlessly integrated, for all of your security, electrical, automation, and entertainment needs.
- You will start to see the new name and logo on communications you receive from us:
Important things to know:
- Our billing and pricing will stay the same, and your contract will not change.
- We are not dropping any of the services currently provided.
- New security decals that reflect the name change will be provided in the mail for our security monitoring customers.
- A representative will also come by to replace the yard signs of our security customers. We will be reaching out to these customers again to let them know the precise date range when sign(s) will be replaced.
If you have any questions regarding this change or would like to explore how the addition of new products can help you live a more connected and inspired life, please contact us. Our customers remain the central focus of what we do every day.